Reports on the law of civil government in territory subject to military occupation by the military forces of the United States [electronic resource] : submitted to Hon. Elihu Root, Secretary of War / by Charles E. Magoon, Law Officer, Bureau of Insular Affairs, War Department : published by order of the Secretary of War.
- Other Title:
- Law of civil government under military occupation
- 2nd ed. / Bureau of Insular Affairs, War Dept.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1902.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
1 online resource (808 pages)
- United States. Army.
United States -- Insular possessions.
Military law -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
United States -- Territorial expansion.
Military government -- United States.
Law -- Philippines.
Law -- Puerto Rico.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Title from PDF t.p. (LLMC Digital, viewed on Jan. 26, 2011).
Spine title: The law of civil government under military occupation. Magoon's reports.
"Note. In order to prevent misunderstanding, attention is directed to the fact that the reports of the Law Officer of the Division of Insular Affairs are not judicial decisions. The authority to declare the determination of the War Department as to the questions discussed in said reports is retained and exercised by the Secretary of War"--Page .
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Magoon, Charles E. (Charles Edward), 1861-1920.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Bureau of Insular Affairs. Reports on the law of civil government in territory subject to military occupation by the military forces of the United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|