National ideals historically traced, 1607-1907 [electronic resource] / by Albert Bushnell Hart, LL.D., professor of history in Harvard University : with maps.
- New York ; London : Harper & Brothers, 
- American nation: a history ; v. 26.
The American nation: a history ; vol. 26
1 online resource (xvi, 401 pages) : frontispiece (portrait), 5 maps (4 double).
- United States -- Civilization.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Conquest of nature
Theories of government
The art of living
The American church
"I want to know!"
The business man and the government
The man who leads
Sinews of government
The outer world
War and order
The assurance of American Democracy
Critical essays on authorities
- Series title also at head of title page.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 361-379) and index.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version: Hart, Albert Bushnell, 1854-1943. National ideals historically traced, 1607-1907.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|