The situation in Haiti and U.S. policy [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittees on Human Rights and International Organizations and Western Hemisphere Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, February 19, 1992.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1992.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 101 pages)
- Human rights -- Haiti.
Economic sanctions, American -- Haiti.
Haitians -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Haiti.
Haiti -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere Affairs.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Human Rights and International Organizations. Situation in Haiti and U.S. policy.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|