The general statutes of the state of Nebraska [electronic resource] : comprising all laws of a general nature in force, September 1, 1873 : compiled from the Revised statutes of 1866, and the various session laws since enacted, including the acts passed at the ninth and tenth sessions of the Legislature of 1873 / by Guy A. Brown ; with head notes, marginal notes, and general index ; including also, a list of acts of a general nature, passed in 1873, and references to the pages of this volume, where they may be found ; to which are prefixed, the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Constitution of the United States, the constitution of the state of Nebraska, the treaty in relation to the Louisiana Purchase, the Organic Act of the territory of Nebraska, the enabling act, and proclamation of the President, admitting Nebraska into the Union ; published by authority of law.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1873)
- Lincoln : Journal Co., state print., 1873.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (xvi, 1303 p.)
- Law -- Nebraska.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed Oct. 2, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Brown, Guy A. (Guy Ashton), 1846-1889.
- Other format:
- Print version: Nebraska. Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1873). General statutes of the state of Nebraska.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|