The legal status of doctors everywhere under the flag [electronic resource] : and state recognition of the supremacy of national law and legal courtesy to physicians of other states, Fraudulent Practice Acts / by R.C. Bayly.
- Decatur, Ill. : Lesson Leaf, ©1900.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (168 pages) : portrait
- Medical laws and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed on Nov. 7, 2010).
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Other format:
- Print version: Bayly, R.C. (Robert Chapin). Legal status of doctors everywhere under the flag.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|