The revised statutes of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : and additional laws to 1844, reduced to questions and answers, for the use of schools and families / by William B. Wedgwood.
- Boston : Tappan and Dennet, 1844, c1843.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (116 p.)
- Law -- Massachusetts -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
Constitutional law -- Massachusetts -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
- Outlines and syllabi.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- "Stereotyped by George A. Curtis, New England Type and Stereotype Foundry, Boston"--T.p. verso.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version: Wedgwood, William B. Revised statutes of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|