The compiled laws of the territory of Arizona, including the Howell code and the session laws from 1864 to 1871, inclusive [electronic resource] : to which is prefixed the Constitution of the United States, the mining law of the United States, and the organic acts of the Territory of Arizona and New Mexico / compiled by Coles Bashford.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1871)
- Albany, N.Y. : Weed, Parsons and Co., 1871.
- Making of modern law: Primary sources, 1620-1926.
Making of modern law: Primary sources, 1620-1926
1 online resource (vi, 627 pages)
- Law -- Arizona.
Constitutional law -- United States.
Mining law -- United States.
Law -- New Mexico.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Includes index.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
- Bashford, Coles, 1816-1878.
- Other format:
- Print version: Arizona. Compiled laws of the Territory of Arizona, including the Howell code and the session laws from 1864 to 1871, inclusive.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|