Report on cocoa control in West Africa, 1939-1943 and statement on future policy [electronic resource] / presented by the Secretary of State for the Colonies to Parliament by command of His Majesty, September 1944.
- London : H.M.S.O., 1944.
- Cmd. (Great Britain. Parliament) ; 6554.
Mundinglaja di Kusumah
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages).
- Cocoa trade -- Africa, West -- 20th century.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Africa, West.
Africa, West -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version: Great Britain. Colonial Office. Report on cocoa control in West Africa, 1939-1943 and statement on future policy.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|