Land tenure patterns, Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Land tenure patterns in the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands
- Guam : [Office of the High Commissioner, Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands], 1958.
- Handbook series (Pacific Islands (Trust Territory). Office of the Staff Anthropologist)
Office of the Staff Anthropologist, Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. Handbook series
1 online resource (vii, 339 pages) : maps.
- Land tenure -- Pacific Islands (Trust Territory).
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- pt. I. Land tenure in the Marshall Islands / Jack A. Tobin
pt. II. Contemporary Ponape Island land tenure / John L. Fischer
pt. III. Native land tenure in the Truk District / John L. Fischer
pt. IV. Land tenure in the Marianas / Richard G. Emerick
pt. V. Land tenure patterns on Yap Island / Francis Mahoney
pt. VI. Land tenure in the Palau Islands / Shigeru Kaneshiro.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed October 1, 2014).
Edited by John E. deYoung, Staff Anthropologist.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- DeYoung, John E.
Pacific Islands (Trust Territory). Office of the Staff Anthropologist.
- Tobin, Jack A., 1920-2010. Land tenure in the Marshall Islands.
Fischer, John L. Contemporary Ponape Island land tenure.
Fischer, John L. Native land tenure in the Truk District.
Emerick, Richard G. Land tenure in the Marianas.
Mahoney, Francis B. Land tenure patterns on Yap Island.
Kaneshiro, Shigeru, 1926-2008. Land tenure in the Palau Islands.
- Other format:
- Print version: Land tenure patterns.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|