Cases decided in the Court of Session [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cited as: S.
- Edinburgh : Bell & Bradfute, 1822-1838.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (16 volumes)
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Scotland.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed on May 17, 2011).
Reporters: v. 1, Patrick Shaw and James Ballantine; v. 2-13, Shaw and Alexander Dunlop (with J.M. Bell, v. 8-13, Mark Napier, v. 9); v. 14-16, Dunlop, Bell and John Murray.
Imprint varies: v. 3-10, Edinburgh, W. Blackwood; v. 11-16, Edinburgh, Printed for T. Clark, and Saunders and Benning, London.
Covers cases from May 12, 1821 to July 11, 1838.
This series, edited by Shaw, called also: "First series" of Session cases.
- Shaw, Patrick, 1796-1872.
Ballantine, James, Esq.
Dunlop, Alexander, 1798-1870.
Bell, John Montgomerie, 1804-1862.
Napier, Mark, 1798-1879.
Murray, John, Esq.
- Other format:
- Print version: Scotland. Court of Session. Cases decided in the Court of session, from May 12, 1821, to July 11 .
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|