The need for Federal legislation to protect Federal employees from money damage suits resulting from scope of employment acts [electronic resource] / by Thomas P. DeBerry.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (iii, 129 leaves)
- Administrative responsibility -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed on Oct. 5, 2011).
"7 April 1975."
Judge Advocate General's School, Charlottesville, Va. 1975
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: DeBerry, Thomas P. Need for Federal legislation to protect Federal employees from money damage suits resulting from scope of employment acts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|