Corporate charter of the Akiachak Native Community, Alaska [electronic resource] : approved August 6, 1948.
- Standardized Title:
- Corporate Charter
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages)
- Akiachak Native Community -- Charters.
Eskimos -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Alaska.
Indians of North America -- Alaska.
- Charters and articles of incorporation.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed on Oct. 26, 2011).
At head of title: United States, Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- Other format:
- Print version: Akiachak Native Community. Corporate Charter. Corporate charter of the Akiachak Native Community, Alaska.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|