The laws of Ashanti [electronic resource] : containing the ordinances of Ashanti and the orders, proclamations, rules, regulations and bye-laws made thereunder, in force on the 31st day of December, 1919 : with an appendix containing the imperial orders in Council, royal instructions, etc., relating to Ashanti.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Laws of Ashanti : 1919)
- Rev. ed. / prepared under the authority of the revised edition of the Laws Ordinance, 1920, by Donald Kingdon.
- London : Waterlow and Sons, 1920.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (xvii, 269 pages)
- Law -- Ghana.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed on Nov. 15, 2011).
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Kingdon, Donald, 1883-1961.
- Other format:
- Print version: Ashanti. Laws of Ashanti.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|