Providing for the establishment of a constitution for Guam [electronic resource] : report : Mr. Haley, from the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session, House of Representatives submitted the following ... to accompany H.R. 9491.
- [Washington] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; no. 94-508.
Report / House of Representatives ; 94th Congress, 1st Session, no. 94-508
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages).
- Constitutional law -- Guam.
Guam -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Online resource; title from PDF caption (LLMC Digital, viewed Dec. 9, 2011).
"September 24, 1975."
- Haley, James Andrew, 1899-1981.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Providing for the establishment of a constitution for Guam.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|