Early court records for South Carolina and other jurisdictions [electronic resource] : scanned from the originals held in the rare books collections of the Coleman Karesh Law Library, of the University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Other Title:
- Vols. in sections 1-2 also known as: South Carolina historical records and briefs
- [Various places] : [publisher not identified], [between 1857 and 1915]
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (460 volumes)
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- South Carolina.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- United States.
Legal briefs -- South Carolina.
Legal briefs -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Table of contents. Background on the source materials / compiled by M.R. Mounter (v. 1)
Sect. 1. South Carolina reported cases (v. 2-387)
Sect. 2. South Carolina unreported cases (v. 388-421)
Sect. 3. Briefs and records for cases in other states (v. 422)
Sect. 4. Briefs and records for U.S. Supreme Court cases (v. 423-430)
Sect. 5. Briefs and records for lower Federal court cases (v. 431-458)
Sect. 6. Briefs and records for unpublished Federal cases (v. 459-460).
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed Feb. 22, 2012).
Covers cases from 1857-1915.
Many vols. issued in multiple parts.
- Coleman Karesh Law Library.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|