Journal of the Federal convention [electronic resource] / kept by James Madison ; edited by E.H. Scott.
- Chicago : Albert, Scott & Co., 1894.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (2 volumes (805 pages)) : portraits
- United States. Constitution
Constitutional history -- United States -- Sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- "Reprinted from the edition of 1840, which was published under direction of the United States government from the original manuscripts. A complete index specially adapted to this edition is added."
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
Description based on print version record.
- Madison, James, 1751-1836.
Scott, E. H. (Erastus Howard), 1855-1928.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Constitutional Convention (1787). Journal of the Federal convention.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|