Encyclopedia of Immunotoxicology / edited by Hans-Werner Vohr.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
1 online resource
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
text file PDF
- This work provides rapid access to focused information on topics of Immunotoxicology not only for scientists and those dealing with laboratory aspects but also for lecturers and advanced students. Over 200 contributing authors - including many of the world's top specialists - have contributed full essays on all relevant topics, supplemented by keyword definitions of related terms. Full essays are structured uniformly to provide reader-friendly information on all aspects of Immunotoxicology, including methods of testing and analysis, characteristics of substances, the regulatory environment and the relevance of these to humans.
- Vohr, Hans-Werner. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-54596-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|