In search of light : the broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow, 1938-1961 / edited with an introduction by Edward Bliss, Jr.
- 1st Da Capo Press ed.
- New York : Da Capo Press, 1997.
xv, 364, xii pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- History, Modern -- 20th century.
- Murrow and Colonel Joe W. Kelley
Murrow and William L. Shirer
Four correspondents in London
Murrow and William S. Paley
Murrow and Thomas E. Dewey
Covering Queen Elizabeth's coronation
Murrow's dairy farm
The two speakers
At the front in Korea
Murrow and his son
The Murrows and Harry S. Truman
Marian Anderson, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Murrow
"Years of crisis"
Murrow becomes director of U.S.I.A.
Edward R. Murrow.
- Originally published: New York : A.A. Knopf, 1967.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bliss, Edward, 1912-2002.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|