Pyŏl esŏ on kŭdae / Kihoek, chejak (chu) SBS K'ont'ench'ŭ Hŏbŭ, (chu) HB Ent'ŏt'einmŏnt'ŭ. = 별 에서 온 그대 / 기획, 제작 (주) SBS 콘텐츠 허브, (주) HB 엔터테인먼트.
- Other Title:
- English title also known as: My love from the star
- [Sŏul] : SBS, 2014.
14 videodiscs (approximately 1234 min.) : DVD, sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 audio disc (4 3/4 in.) + "continuity book" (75 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm) + photobook (1 unpaged volumes : chiefly color illustrations ; 19 x 28 cm) + 6 portrait cards (19 cm : color portraits ; 19 cm)
1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. sound disc
- Aliens -- Drama.
Romance fiction, Korean -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Local subjects:
- Taehan Min'guk Kukhoe Tosŏgwan (donor)
- Television programs.
Science fiction television programs.
Romance television programs.
Fantasy television programs.
- In Korean with optional subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD-video; Dolby digital 2.0 stereo; regions 3, 4, 5, 6; NTSC; Dual layer.
sound disc digital optical
sound disc audio file CD audio
- Do Min-Joon is an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago during the Joseon Dynasty period. Do Min-Joon possesses a near perfect appearance and enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed. Do Min-Joon holds a cynical view to human beings, but he falls in love with actress Cheon Song-Yi.
- Chŏn Chi-hyŏn, Kim Su-hyŏn, Pak Hae-jin, Yu In-na.
전 지현, 김 수현, 박 해진, 유 인나.
- Sound disc (soundtrack) issued in DVD folder along with videodiscs 7-13.
Additional preorder bonus material issued in separate package: "diary" (1 unpaged volume ; 19 cm); "hidden track" book (87 pages ; 19 cm); "interview book" (29 pages ; 19 cm); bonus video, constituting videodisc 14 (DVD, sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.); bookmark; and mousepad.
Originally released as a 21-episode television drama on SBS in 2013.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
Includes 1 audio disc: Original Sound Track.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the National Assembly Library of the Republic of Korea.
- Chŏn, Chi-hyŏn, actor.
Kim, Su-hyŏn, actor.
Pak, Hae-jin, actor.
Yu, In-na, actor.
Sŏul Pangsong, production company.
Window to Korea Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
박 해진, actor.
유 인나, actor.
서울 방송, production company.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|