Trauma-sensitive schools : learning communities transforming children's lives, K-5 / Susan E. Craig ; Jane Ellen Stevens, foreword.
- New York, NY : Teachers College Press, 
x, 147 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Children with mental disabilities -- Education.
Abused children -- Education.
Psychic trauma in children.
Post-traumatic stress disorder in children.
Community and school.
Learning, Psychology of.
Problem children -- Behavior modification.
Problem children -- Education (Early childhood)
Stress in children.
- Trauma-sensitive schools: a resource for school improvement
Dealing with student trauma: a missing component of educational reform
The neurology of attachment: caregiving counts
Trauma's effects on children's readiness to learn
Retooling the teacher's role in trauma-sensitive schools
Nature's second chance: constructing a reflective brain
Recognizing the emotional work of teachers
Next steps: managing the necessary changes to school policies and practices.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Lachs-Adler Family Endowed Fund for Collection Development.
- Stevens, Jane Ellen, writer of foreword.
Lachs-Adler Family Endowed Fund for Collection Development.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|