Agreement between the government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the government of the Republic of Zambia for air services between and beyond their respective territories [electronic resource] : Lusaka, 17 March 1967 (the agreement has not entered into force) / presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for Commonwealth Affairs by command of Her Majesty, July 1967.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. Zambia, 1967 Mar. 17
- London : H.M.S.O., 
- Zambia (Great Britain. Commonwealth Office) ; 1967, no. 1.
Cmnd ; 3318.
Zambia ; no. 1 (1967)
Cmnd. ; 3318
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages).
- Aeronautics, Commercial -- Zambia -- Treaties.
Aeronautics, Commercial -- Great Britain -- Treaties.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed Aug. 9, 2012).
- Great Britain. Commonwealth Office.
- Other format:
- Print version: England. Treaties, etc. II. Chronological Series. Elizabeth II. [1952- ]. Agreement between the government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the Republic of Zambia for air services between and beyond their respective territories. Lusaka. 17 March 1967, etc.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|