Exchange of notes between the government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland on their own behalf and on behalf of the government of the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland and the government of the United States of America amending the agreement of the 18th of July, 1951, regarding the development of the Rhodesia Railways [electronic resource] : London, September 30/October 21, 1954 / presented by the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs to Parliament by command of Her Majesty, January 1955.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. United States, 1951 July 18. Protocols, etc., 1954 Sept. 30
- London : H.M.S.O., 1955.
- Great Britain. Treaty series ; 1955, no. 2.
Treaty series ; no. 2 (1955)
Mundinglaja di Kusumah
Cmd. (Great Britain. Parliament) ; 9355.
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages).
- Rhodesia Railways Limited.
Railroads -- Rhodesia and Nyasaland -- Treaties.
Economic assistance, American -- Treaties.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed Aug. 9, 2012).
- Great Britain. Foreign Office.
- Other format:
- Print version: Great Britain. Treaties, etc. 1954 Sept. Exchange of notes between ... the U.K. ... and ... the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland and ... the U.S.A. amending the agreement of the 18th of July, 1951, regarding the development of the Rhodesia railways, London, September 30/October 21, 1954.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|