Argument presented on the part of the government of Her Britannic Majesty to the Tribunal of Arbitration constituted under Article I of the treaty concluded at Washington on the 2nd February, 1897, between Her Britannic Majesty and the United States of Venezuela [electronic resource] / presented to both houses of Parliament by command of Her Majesty, August 1899.
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Boundary between British Guiana and Venezuela
- [London] : Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 
- London : Harrison and Sons
- Venezuela (Series) (Great Britain. Foreign Office) ; 1899, no. 3.
C (Series) (Great Britain. Parliament); 9338.
Venezuela ; no. 3 (1899)
C. ; 9338
- Government document
1 online resource (55 pages).
- Guyana -- Boundaries -- Venezuela.
Venezuela -- Boundaries -- Guyana.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
Description based on print version record.
- Tribunal of Arbitration between Great Britain and the United States of Venezuela.
- Other format:
- Print version: Great Britain. Boundary between British Guiana and Venezuela.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|