Index of cases judicially noticed (1865-1890) [electronic resource] : being a list of all cases cited in judgments reported in the "Law Reports", "Law Journal", "Law Times", and "Weekly Reporter," from Michaelmas term 1865 to the end of 1890 ; with the places where they are so cited / by George John Talbot, fellow at All Souls College, Oxford, and Hugh Fort, of the Inner Temple, Esquire, barristers-at-law.
- London : Stevens and Sons, Limited, 1891.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (vii, 639 pages)
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed July 9, 2013).
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Fort, Hugh, 1862-1919.
- Other format:
- Print version: Talbot, George John, 1861-1938. Index of cases judicially noticed (1865-1890).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|