Economic standards of government price control [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Concentration of economic power
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 1941.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Investigation of concentration of economic power ; monograph no. 32.
Investigation of concentration of economic power / Temporary National Economic Committee ; monograph no. 32
- Government document
1 online resource (xxvii, 514 pages) : illustrations
- Prices -- Government policy -- United States.
Prices -- United States.
United States -- Economic policy.
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1918-1945.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed October 9, 2013).
At head of title: 76th Congress, 3d session. Senate Committee print.
"A study made under the auspices of the Bureau of Labor Statistics for the Temporary National Economic Committee, Seventy-sixth Congress, third session, pursuant to Public resolution no. 113 (Seventy-fifth Congress), authorizing and directing a select committee to make a full and complete study and investigation with respect to the concentration of economic power in, and financial control over, production and distribution of goods and services."
"Edited by Donald H. Wallace and written by Ben W. Lewis [and eight others]"--Acknowledgment.
"Printed for the use of the Temporary National Economic Committee."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Wallace, Donald H. (Donald Holmes), 1903-1953.
Lewis, Ben W. (Ben William), 1900-1987.
United States. Congress. House. Temporary National Economic Committee.
- Other format:
- Print version: Economic standards of government price control.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|