The laws of Nyasaland in force on 31st December, 1946 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Laws of Nyasaland : 1946)
- Revised edition / prepared under the authority of the revised edition of the laws ordinance, 1946, by Charles Mathew, Esq., K.C. (Attorney-General of Tanganyika Territory, formerly Attorney-General, Nyasaland), and William Edward Lardner Jennings, Esq. (district officer, Nyasaland).
- London : C.F. Roworth, Limited, 1947-1949.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
1 online resource (5 volumes)
- Law -- Malawi.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed September 4, 2014).
Volumes 1-4 paged continuously.
Vol. 5 (supplementary): The laws of Nyasaland, enacted between the 1st January, 1947 and the 31st December, 1948. Rev ed. Prepared under the authority of the Revised edition of the laws ordinance, 1947, by William James Lockhart-Smith and William Edward Lardner Jennings. Zomba, printed by the Government Printer.
- Mathew, Charles, 1903-1968, editor.
Jennings, William Edward Lardner, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: Nyasaland. Laws of Nyasaland in force on 31st December, 1946.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|