Hawaii statehood [electronic resource] : report (to accompany H.R. 49).
- [Washington] : [United States Government Printing Office], 
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 85th Congress, no. 2700.
85th Congress, 2d sess., House of Representatives. Report ; no. 2700
- Government document
1 online resource (78 pages).
- Hawaii -- Politics and government -- 1900-1959.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed September 18, 2014).
Submitted by Mr. O'Brien of New York, from the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Ordered printed August 23, 1958.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Hawaii statehood.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|