Memoir respecting the colonization of Natal, in South-Eastern Africa [electronic resource] / presented by the Cape of Good Hope Trade Society to the Secretary of State for the Colonies; and prepared by S. Bannister, Esq., author of "Humane policy"; "British colonization and coloured tribes"; and member of the Aborigines Protection Society.
- London : John W. Parker, 1839.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (xvi. 20, xi pages) : map
- KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa) -- Colonization.
KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa) -- Emigration and immigration.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed May 20, 2015).
- Other format:
- Print version: Bannister, Saxe, 1790-1877. Memoir respecting the colonization of Natal, in south-eastern Africa.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|