United States government manual [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- United States government manual (Online)
- Other Title:
- United States government organization manual 1949-1972/73
- Washington, D.C. : Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
Began with: 1935.
- Executive departments -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
United States -- Politics and government -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Handbooks and manuals.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Published as a special edition of the Federal register.
Vols. for 1985/86- published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration.
Title from PDF t.p. (LLMC Digital, viewed on Apr. 7, 2005).
- United States. Office of the Federal Register.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|