The constitutional review [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Constitutional review (Washington, D.C.)
- Washington, D.C. : National Association for Constitutional Government, -. , ©1917-©1928
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (13 volumes) : illustrations
Print began with Vol. 1, no. 1 (April 1917); ceased with v. 13, no. 4 (October 1929).
- Continued By:
- George Washington law review
- United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
Constitutional law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Description based on: Volume 1 (April-October, 1917); title from PDF volume title page (LLMC Digital, viewed November 7, 2014)
Latest issue consulted: Volume 13 (January-October, 1929)
"A quarterly magazine advocating the maintenance of constitutional government and recording its progress at home and abroad."
Includes book reviews.
EContent provider-neutral record in process.
No more published.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- National Association for Constitutional Government (U.S.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|