British and foreign state papers [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- State papers
- London : Her Majesty's Stationery Office, [1815?-©1977]
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
1 online resource (170 volumes)
2 parts per year, 1923-
Vol. 1 (1812-1814)-v. 170.
- International law -- Sources -- Periodicals.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Periodicals.
Great Britain -- History -- Sources -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Imprint varies.
"Compiled by the Librarian and keeper of the papers, Foreign Office."
Vol. 170 covers 1968.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Vol. 1 (1812/14)-v. 166 (1961/62) issued by Great Britain. Foreign Office; v. 167 (1963/64)-v. 170 issued by Great Britain. Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Description based on print version record.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vol. 1-20, as v. 21, pt. 1; v. 1-42, as v. 43; v. 1-63, as v. 64; v. 65-92, as v. 93; v. 94-114, as v. 115; v. 116-135, as v. 138; v. 139-164, as v. 165; v. 166-169, as v. 170.
- Great Britain. Foreign Office. Library.
Great Britain. Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Other format:
- Print version: British and foreign state papers
Microfiche version: British and foreign state papers
Microfilm version: British and foreign state papers
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|