Private legislation (Scotland) reports [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Private legislation reports
Title on p. after t.p., v. 1: Reports of decisions under the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1899
- Edinburgh : William Green.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
Vol. 1, session 1901-v. 12, pt. 2, sessions 1913-1918.
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Private bills.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- Scotland.
Bills, Private -- Scotland.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Reporters: v. 1-3, A.H.B. Constable, H.P. Macmillan and A. Beveridge; v. 4, H.P. Macmillan, A.M. Hamilton and A. Beveridge; v. 5-9, D.O. Dykes, J.W. More and A. Beveridge; v. 10-11, J.W. More, W.G. Skinner and A. Beveridge; v. 12, C.A. Malcolm.
Description based on: Vol. 1, session 1901; title from PDF t.p. (LLMC Digital, viewed on Oct. 15, 2011)
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 12, pt. 2, sessions 1913-1918.
- Other format:
- Print version: Private legislation (Scotland) reports
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|