The writer got screwed (but didn't have to) : a guide to the legal and business practices of writing for the entertainment industry / Brooke A. Wharton.
- [1st HarperPerennial ed.]
- [New York, NY] : HarperPerennial, a division of HarperCollinsPublishers, .
xi, , 276 pages ; 21 cm
- Motion picture industry -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Screenwriters -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Authors and publishers -- United States.
Authors and publishers.
Motion picture industry -- Law and legislation.
Screenwriters -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Advises writers on protecting their work, understanding legal jargon, and finding an agent.
- "First HarperPerennial Edition published 1997."
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0062732366 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|