The study skills toolkit for students with dyslexia [electronic resource] / Monica Gribben.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2012.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xii, 194 pages) : illustrations
- Study skills.
Dyslexics -- Education (Higher).
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- This title provides ideas and advice to help dyslexic students with their studies. Packed with helpful advice, hints, checklists and templates, this book will help you improve your study skills throughout your time at university.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781473914902 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|