Great structures of the world, by H. Arthur Klein and Mina C. Klein.
- [1st ed.].
- Cleveland, World Pub. Co. 
288 pages illustrations 26 cm
- Building -- History.
Civil engineering -- History.
- From the Tower of Babel to the U.N. buildings, man's monuments reveal more than mere engineering skill - this book tells not only how these were constructed but also why-becoming, in effect, a brief history of man's efforts to control his environment & to create a better world for himself.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Klein, Mina C., author.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Klein, H. Arthur. Great structures of the world.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|