A letter to the Right Hon. Robert Peel, on the subject of some of the legal reforms proposed by Mr. Brougham [electronic resource] / by Charles Edward Dodd
- Other Title:
- Letter to the Right Honourable Robert Peel
- London : John Murray, 1828
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource.
- Brougham and Vaux, Henry Brougham, Baron, 1778-1868. Present state of the law.
Law reform -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 21, 2015
- Peel, Robert, 1788-1850
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|