Budget of the Federal Reserve System and proposals to control inflation [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, June 14, 1990
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Inflation (Finance) -- United States.
Monetary policy -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- "Serial no. 101-134."
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 17, 2014
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|