Considerations concerning a proposal for dividing the Court of Session into classes or chambers [electronic resource] : and for limiting litigation in small causes : and for the revival of jury-trial in certain civil actions
- Edinburgh : Printed for Peter Hill, 1789
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Scottish legal history
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Scottish legal history
1 online resource.
- Scotland. Court of Session
Jury -- Scotland
Civil procedure -- Scotland
Law reform -- Scotland
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Lord John Swinton
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 13, 2015
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|