The Fed at 100 [electronic resource] : can monetary policy close the growth gap and promote a sound dollar? : hearing before the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, April 18, 2013
- Other Title:
- Fed at one hundred
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 113-30
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
S. hrg. ; 113-30
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Monetary policy -- United States.
United States -- Economic policy.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Shipping list number: 2013-0307-P
Includes bibliographical references
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 28, 2014
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|