Conduct of monetary policy (pursuant to the Full Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978, P.L. 95-523) [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, One-Hundredth Congress, second session, July 28, and September 8, 1988
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
Monetary policy -- United States
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1981-2001
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- "Serial no. 100-82."
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 1, 2014
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|