Constitution of the Philippines [electronic resource] : adopted by the Philippine Constitutional Convention at the City of Manila, Philippine Islands, on the eighth day of February, nineteen hundred and thirty-five, and approved by the President of the United States on the twenty-third day of March, nineteen hundred and thirty-five
- Standardized Title:
- Constitution (1935)
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Constitution of the Philippine Islands, 1935, consolidated text, 1940 [original Text with amendments appended]
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1945
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Constitutions -- Philippines
Constitutional law -- Philippines
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- (c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed November 6, 2015
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|