Federal Reserve's second monetary policy report for 1997 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session on oversight on the monetary policy report to Congress pursuant to the Full Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978, July 23, 1997
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 105-247
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
S. hrg. ; 105-247
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Monetary policy -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- (c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 30, 2015
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|