Equitable treatment for the families of American personnel killed in the April 14, 1994 Blackhawk shootdown [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session on H.R. 2986 and H.R. 3022, June 18, 1998
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Liability for aircraft accidents -- United States.
Aircraft accidents -- Iraq.
Aircraft accident victims' families -- United States.
Friendly fire (Military science) -- Iraq.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- "Serial no. 111."
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 20, 2012
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|