The development of forest law in America [electronic resource] : a historical presentation of the successive enactments, by the legislatures of the forty-eight states of the American union and by the federal Congress, directed to the conservation and administration of forest resources / by J.P. Kinney
- Other Title:
- Forest law in America
- First edition
- New York : John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ; London : Chapman & Hall, Limited, 1917
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Subject compilation of state laws
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
1 online resource.
- Forestry law and legislation -- United States -- States -- History
Forestry law and legislation -- United States -- History
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 24, 2015
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|