Hermann-Broch-Handbuch / herausgegeben von Michael Kessler und Paul Michael Lützeler.
- Berlin ; Boston : De Gruyter, 
- De Gruyter reference.
xv, 670 pages ; 24 cm
- Broch, Hermann, 1886-1951 -- Criticism and interpretation.
Broch, Hermann, 1886-1951 -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Broch, Hermann, 1886-1951.
- Local subjects:
- Broch, Hermann, 1886-1951.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- "Considering his literary works-especially his novels-together with his writings on literature, philosophy, and politics, Hermann Broch is one of the most innovative German-language writers of the 20th century. This handbook was created in cooperation with an international research team. It presents Broch's life history along with all of his literary and essayistic output, analyzing and reassessing Broch's work in its multiple contexts." -- Provided by publisher
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Zeigler Davis Fund.
- Kessler, Michael, 1944- editor.
Lützeler, Paul Michael, editor.
Edward Zeigler Davis Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Hermann-Broch-Handbuch.
- 9783110200713 (hardcover : alk. paper)
3110200716 (hardcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|