Laghuśabdenduśekhara, circa 1700-1850. = लघुशब्देन्दुशेखर, १७००-१८५०.
- circa 1700-1850.
1 item (298 leaves) : paper ; 14 x 28 cm.
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita. Siddhāntakaumudī.
Sanskrit language -- Grammar.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 18th century.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 19th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 18th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 19th century.
- In Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- Nāgeśabhaṭṭa, also referred to as Nāgojī Bhaṭṭa, is the son of Satī and Śiva Bhaṭṭa Upādhyāya; a grammatical commentator from the late 17th and early 18th centuries.
- Manuscript is a grammatical treatise and part of a super-commentary on the Siddhāntakaumudī by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Title from abbreviations in margins.
Written in 11-16 lines per leaf.
298 leaves foliated 1-298, upper left and lower right verso.
Single wooden board with beveled edges supports the manuscript; the board has writing on it, such as a mantra dedicated to the deity Gaṇeśa.
Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with quadruple black line.
- Cited in:
- Listed in H.I. Poleman, Census of Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada (New Haven, Conn.: American Oriental Society, 1938), Poleman 2591 (UP 1734).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1734.
- Contained In:
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts. Item 1734
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|