Grand Canyon / produced by National Geographic Television ; producer/writer, Gareth Harvey.
- Other Title:
- America's wild spaces (Television program)
- [Washington, DC] : National Geographic, 
- National parks collection.
National parks collection
1 videodisc (46 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Grand Canyon National Park (Ariz.)
Wilderness areas -- United States.
National parks and reserves -- United States.
- Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Travelogues (Television programs)
- In English.
Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo.
optical digital stereo Dolby Digital
video file DVD video NTSC region 2
- A rare scientific odyssey down the Grand Canyon through some of the most treacherous rapids on the planet. From the river cutting through two-billion-year-old stone to the creatures roaming its back-country, the Grand Canyon still has secrets to tell.
- Narrated by Rodney Schumacher.
- Cinematography, Rich Scholtz; editor, John Freeburn; music, Chris Biondo, Lenny Williams.
- Bonus features: The Grand Canyon Explorer 3D interactive and printable map.
Videodisc release of the documentary television program originally broadcast in 2009 as one episode of the television series America's wild spaces.
- Harvey, Gareth, television producer, screenwriter.
Schumacher, Rodney, narrator.
National Geographic Television & Film, television production company.
National Geographic Society (U.S.), film distribution company.
- Publisher Number:
ND75310 National Geographic
1000092267 National Geographic
NS93029-6 National Geographic
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|