[Manuscript leaf from an Ashkenazic maḥzor for Pesaḥ].
- [between 1275 and 1299]
1 leaf : parchment ; 298 x 242 mm.
- Passover -- Liturgy -- Texts.
Jewish religious poetry.
- Detached leaves.
Manuscripts, Hebrew -- 13th century.
- Consists of the end portion of the Ḳadishta by Shimʻon ben Yitsḥahk, and the reshut to "Ṿa-yosheʻ' that opens with "Ilu fumi nimi" by Meir ben Yitsḥaḳ. Partial leaf, with loss of text at top.
- Ms. leaf.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Script: Written in Ashkenazic square script.
Origin: Written in the fourth quarter of the 13th century.
Item cataloged from digital facsimile and existing description.
- Penn Provenance:
- Formerly held in the Library of the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning; given to Dropsie College by David Werner Amram in 1924.
- Amram, David Werner, 1866-1939, former owner.
Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning, former owner.
- Simeon bar Isaac, approximately 950- Ḳadishta. Selections.
Meir ben Isaac Sheliʼaḥ Ẓibbur, -approximately 1096. Ilu fumi nime.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|