Juanita Hall sings the blues [electronic resource].
- Berkeley,CA : Fantasy, c2000.
- Jazz music library
Original jazz classics
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Blues (Music) -- 1951-1960.
- Lovin' Sam, the sheik from Alabam'
Gimme a pigfoot and a bottle of beer
After you've gone
Nobody wants you when you're down and out
A good man is hard to find
Baby won't you please come home
I don't want it second hand
You've been a good old wagon
Hold that train
Gulf Coast blues.
- Juanita Hall, vocals, Claude Hopkins, piano; Coleman Hawkins, tenor sax ; Doc Cheatham, trumpet ; Buster Bailey, clarinet ; George Duvivier, bass); Jimmy Crawford, drums.
Originally issued as compact disc.
Originally released as Juanita Hall, the original Bloody Mary, sings the blues issued as Counterpoint CPT-564 in 1958.
Program notes by Leonard Feather in container.
Recorded in New York City 1958.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Bailey, Buster. , Performer
Cheatham, Doc. , Performer
Crawford, Jimmy. , Performer
Duvivier, George. , Performer
Hawkins, Coleman. , Performer
Hopkins, Claude. , Performer
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|