Ella [electronic resource] : the concert years.
- Other Title:
- Concert years
Ella Fitzgerald, the concert years
- Berkeley, CA : Pablo : [Distributed by] Fantasy, p1994.
- Jazz music library
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Jazz vocals.
- Disc 1. On the sunny side of the street ; Body and soul ; Why don't you do right ; Oh lady, be good ; I got it bad (and that ain't good) ; How high the moon ; My funny valentine ; Smooth sailing ; Frim fram sauce ; Perdido ; Imagine my frustration ; Duke's place ; Satin doll ; Something to live for ; Só danço samba ; Don't be that way ; You've changed ; Let's do it ; On the sunny side of the street ; Cotton tail
Disc 2. Night and day ; The many faces of Cole Porter (Get out of town/Easy to love/You do something to me) ; The ballad medley (Body and soul/The man I love/I loves you Porgy) ; The bossa scene (The girl from Ipanema/Fly me to the moon/O nosso amor/Cielito lindo/Madalena/Agua de beber) ; They can't take that away from me ; St. Louis blues ; Love ; Begin the beguine ; Indian summer ; You've got a friend ; Spring can really hang you up the most ; Madalena ; Shiny stockings ; I can't stop loving you ; C-jam blues
Disc 3. Sweet Georgia Brown ; They can't take that away from me ; Ev'ry time we say goodbye ; The man I love ; It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) ; Lemon drop ; The very thought of you ; Happy blues ; Caravan ; Satin doll ; Teach me tonight ; Wave ; It's all right with me ; How high the moon ; T'ain't nobody's bizness if I do
Disc 4. Too close for comfort ; I ain't got nothin' but the blues ; Day by day ; Ordinary fool ; Billie's bounce ; Please don't talk about me when I'm gone ; Make me rainbows ; After you've gone ; 'Round midnight ; You've changed ; Basella ; Manteca ; Willow weep for me ; All of me ; Blue moon ; Night and day ; Flying home.
- Ella Fitzgerald, vocals ; with Duke Ellington and his orchestra ; various accompanying artists.
- All selections previously released.
Jazz vocals with instrumental accompaniment.
Original recordings produced by Norman Granz ; this compilation produced by Eric Miller.
Originally issued as compact discs.
Program notes by Benny Green, full credits, and discographical information ( p. : ports. ; ill.) inserted in original container.
Title on original container: Ella Fitzgerald : the concert years.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974 , Performer
Alexander Street Press.
Duke Ellington Orchestra. , Performer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|